Credo Reference Announces
Libraries Thriving Advisory Board
Encouraging collaboration, growth and innovation in the library community
Libraries Thriving, the educational online community sponsored by Credo Reference, is pleased to introduce their 2011 advisory board.
Libraries Thriving unites the educational community comprised of librarians, educators, researchers, publishers and library vendors and facilitates its collaboration in innovative applications of e-resources. The community is free to all members of the educational community.
Board members are charged with helping to shape the growth and direction of Libraries Thriving.
The newly named members of the Libraries Thriving Advisory Board reflect the diversity of the educational community:
- Timothy Cherubini, LYRASIS
- Sheila Corrall, The University of Sheffield
- Lettie Y Conrad, SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Jeff Hiroshi Gima, American International Consortium of Academic Libraries (AMICAL)
- Michell Hackwelder, Northwestern University in Qatar
- Laura Harris, Springshare
- Sandra Hirsh, San Jose State University
- Robert Karen, WALDO
- Sally Murray, The American University of Paris Library
- Jean Moats Johnson & Wales University
- Julie Obst, Central Piedmont Community College
- Patricia Payton, Bowker
- Dr. Frances Pinter, Bloomsbury Academic
- Sue Polanka, Wright State University Libraries
- Kate Sawyer, South University (Read more about Kate here)
- Ian Singer, Library Journals, LLC, Media Source, Inc.
- Jorge Sosa, The American University of Paris
- Michael Stoepel, The American University of Paris Library
- Michael Zeoli, YBP Library Services
- Sha Li Zhang, UNC at Greensboro Libraries
“Credo Reference is proud to sponsor Libraries Thriving.” commented Mike Sweet, Credo Reference CEO. “Credo believes that continuous innovation and industry collaboration as critical to fully supporting the needs of today's users and ensuring the long-run health of libraries.”